December 26, 2009

Beyonce or Eva Longoria: Who Would You Rather (Smell Like)...

This seemingly odd question is relevant because the stars are the latest in a long line of celebrities to somehow think being famous means you have an idea of how to create a perfume.

In February, for example, Beyonce Heat hits shelves. The singer says she played a key role in its formation:

“From the bottle design to the name and the ideas for the commercials — that’s me. When I commit to something, I do it 100 percent, and I’ve never had [creative control over a fragrance] until this project,” Beyone said of her scent, which will include red vanilla orchid, magnolia and amber.

We guess that sounds nice.

Beyonce HeatEva by Eva Longoria

Also coming in early 2010: Eva by Eva Longoria.

“I never knew how complicated it was to create a unique scent that hasn’t already been done,” said the Desperate Housewives actress. “[I wanted] to create my own fragrance that is light, fresh and unique. I think the scent of a woman is extremely sexy and this scent will prove that.”

It will feature hints of citrus, jasmine, muguet, violet and sandalwood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment