December 27, 2009

Jersey Shore Cast: The Hills Kind of Sucks

Spencer Pratt may have a hot new single and a ridiculous house in Hollywood thanks to his success on The Hills, but the Jersey Shore cast is not impressed.

Asked about The Hills cast, Jersey's Ronnie Magro said of his fellow MTV reality stars: "I’m not crazy about them. We’re doing better than them right now."

"They’re really not that big of a deal," Ronnie adds, noting that the only thing the West Coasters can do better than the Shore guidos is "outspend" them.

The guidettes would welcome a throwdown as well.

"It would be awesome to do The Hills versus Jersey Shore, like Real World/Road Rules Challenge. We would torture them," Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley said.

"We’d ruin them,” she said. “I’d take on all six girls!"

Cast of Jersey Shore

The cast of Jersey Shore thinks it's already out of The Hills' league.

According to Mike Sorrentino, a.k.a. "The Situation," he and his fellow cast members already had a Hills run-in, and it was clear who was looking up at who.

“Somebody called our publicist in L.A. and said, 'The girls from The Hills want to sit next to you in a club,'" The Situation said. “As soon as we walked in, I saw some girl running at me. That happens a lot to us, so we didn’t know who."

"She almost tackled me. I went, ‘Oh, she’s kinda cute.’ Then I saw it was Kristin Cavallari. I like to think that I’ve always had it like this, but not to this extent!”

We can only hope for a crossover episode featuring Justin-Bobby and Kristin's fake relationship intertwined with ridiculous Jersey Shore quotes. Give it time.

Perhaps the biggest sign they’ve made it? Snooki and The Situation were parodied on Saturday Night Live. “I thought it was hilarious,” Snooki, a.k.a. Nicole Polizzi, said of Bobby Moynihan’s SNL Snooki parody of her. "He said what I would say."

0 comments:

Post a Comment