January 7, 2010

Kate Gosselin Hair Extensions: Hit or Miss?

She kicked Jon Gosselin to the curb. Jon and Kate Plus 8 is dead.

Now her trademark reverse mullet has followed her husband and TV show to the scrap heap. Kate Gosselin has debuted her new hair extensions!

In the new issue of People, Kate boasts that she's starting over in her career, her love life and apparently her signature look. Probably a good thing!

She may be so alone now, but she says she's going to make time for romance before long. Her new appearance should help with that, we must say.

"It's good to have hair again," Kate said. "I never thought I'd have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start. Fresh me. Fresh life."

Is it a positive change for the mother of eight? Check out Kate's new hair extensions below, compared to how she used to look, then vote below ...

Kate Gosselin Hair ExtensionsDead Porcupine

0 comments:

Post a Comment