January 25, 2010

Spencer Pratt Sort of Stands By Heidi Montag

We don't want to jinx it, but Spencer Pratt, master manipulator and media madman, has remained mute regarding the whole Heidi Montag plastic surgery debacle.

Speaking out for the first time to People, Heidi's husband says he supports her, but at the same time he isn't totally in favor of what she did. A politician at work!

For the past three years, while Heidi Montag has obsessed about her imperfections and eagerly planned her 10 procedures, Pratt was there to voice his opinion.

"Anytime I hinted that it might be a little much or if I just asked if she was sure, I even felt like I was crossing lines," Spencer Pratt says. "I'm not in charge of what she does with any part of her body. I'm her husband – not her owner."

What a surprisingly lenient pimp/manager.

Gross Speidi Smooch

GROSS: Spencer Pratt moves in for a hot, surgically-altered plastic kiss.

To Spencer, his wife of a year was perfect to begin with, but "everyone sees themselves differently when they look in the mirror ... nobody truly understands how she feels except her. I may not be okay with things, but it's not my call."

Throughout the seven-week-plus recovery from her 10 procedures, Pratt played nurse day and night. But the hardest part of all was seeing his wife post-surgery.

"Right after ... it was the worst experience of my life," Pratt said. "Nobody that loves a loved one should see that." Talk about a ringing endorsement right there!

"At the end of the day we do share a same opinion," says Heidi, appreciative of her man being honest. "It's my body and I need to feel comfortable as a woman, as a person, and my inner beauty is always there and that's what's most important."

Except it's clearly not most important, otherwise you wouldn't have had your face butchered over the course of a few years. But whatever helps you sleep at night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment