February 8, 2010

The Bachelor Exit Interview: Corrie Adamson on Virginity and More

Note to future suitors on The Bachelor: if you wish to win over a man shallow enough to look for love on reality TV, you might not wanna tell him you're saving your precious flower for marriage.

Corrie Adamson learned this the hard way when the Birmingham, Alabama native revealed to Jake Pavelka that she was a virgin... and was promptly cut from the show.

In a new interview with People, the wardrobe consultant spoke on her lack of aggression, universally-despised Vienna and more...

On not standing out: There were a lot of strong personalities there and they dominated our time with Jake. I’m not loud and look-at-me so I don’t think Jake got to see how much I laugh or how easygoing I am. In his defense, how hard is it to pay attention to eight girls at one time?

Corrie Adamson

On Jake's reaction to her virginity: I think he saw me younger after that and associated that with not having life experiences. But it has nothing to do with my age. If I was Jake’s age and single, I would still be a virgin. And it isn’t because I didn’t have opportunities or am immature. It takes more maturity to put that off.

On remaining women: I think that him and Vienna and Ali had a strong connection. Vienna probably makes Jake feel really young and like a man. But I would be surprised if they last. As far as what Jake said he was looking for, they’re very different.

On Vienna: She has a big personality that clashes with the other girls. I don’t think she’s intentionally mean, but she’s young and doesn’t think before she speaks... I don’t think she has a malicious heart, but if Jake would have seen things that went on with just the girls around, the final four would have been different.

One more note to potential cast members: Forget throwing yourself at a man you hardly know on national TV. Just pose topless for Maxim if you want attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment