February 15, 2010

The Bachelor Host-Pimp: Finale to Shock, Disappoint

Millions upon millions of fans may be disappointed with the final choice for love on the current season of The Bachelor, but Jake Pavelka himself is not one of them.

"I know for a fact Jake is happy with his decision," host-pimp Chris Harrison says.

"I will steal a line from Jake. He has said, 'I will shock people, I will disappoint people,' but he did what he feels was right, and I support him. Good for him."

Rumors have long speculated that the winner this season will be Vienna Girardi.

If the Bachelor spoilers we've posted turn out to be true, many viewers will indeed be very let down. Vienna is not exactly what you would call a fan favorite.

Final Four Ladies

One of these girls will get the final rose. You may not like it.

"I will say I was surprised that he kept her around," Chris admits. "But I have to give the guy credit to have the balls to go against what everybody's saying."

THG NOTE: How would he know what "people" are saying about a reality show he's starring on? Does Chris just mean the other girls bad-mouthing Vienna?

Chris also says V is not as evil as she appears. "I think [Vienna Girardi] has a bit of a bad rep ... I think she was put behind the 8 ball in the beginning."

Wonder who could be responsible for that... not ABC's deliberate story editing.

"When you are one on the front-runners early on, there is a target put on your back. So, there is competitiveness, there is jealousy from the other girls."

Of course, I don't think Vienna went out of her way to fix that problem."

No. And it sounds like Jake is not going to take her ex-husband's advice and run for it while he still can. Would you be disappointed if Vienna were to win?

0 comments:

Post a Comment