February 19, 2010

Bethenny Frankel vs. Jill Zarin: Coming to The Real Housewives of New York City

You won't believe this, but a lot of drama is coming to The Real Housewives of New York City.

When the third season of the Bravo hit premieres on March 4, it will center on a feud between Jill Zarin and Bethenny Frankel.

"This is the angriest season yet," Zarin shared with Life & Style. "There's a lot of hurt, a lot of pain."

Jill Zarin PhotoBethenny

What are those feelings based on? Sources say that Jill is pissed with Bethenny because the script calls for it she wasn't there for Jill when the latter's husband, Bobby, was diagnosed with cancer over the summer.

"It was a difficult time for me and my family, and the loss of Bethenny's friendship tore me apart," Jill confirmed.

Frankel agrees that the season ahead is "brutal," but "I don't have any hard feelings about anybody. She adds:

"I'm too happy. I have too much to be happy about to worry about what's going on with other people."

That's the selfless attitude we love! Good luck with it, Jason Hoppy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment