February 14, 2010

Ex-Husband of Vienna Girardi to Jake Pavelka: Run!

Sgt. Josh Riley, former husband of The Bachelor hopeful Vienna Girardi, says Jake Pavelka shouldn't make the same mistake he did and trust that vixen.

Riley, who was married to the abrasive, annoying 23-year-old blonde for 10 months, is now revealing what he calls her lying, cheating and stealing ways.

Not only is Vienna Girardi a pathological liar - “It was hard to know what was true and what wasn’t,” - the Marine says she cheated while he was in Iraq.

It gets worse. Josh says Vienna’s most shocking move came during their separation, when she slept with his friend and drained their joint bank account.

Vienna Girardi, Jake Pavelka

If Bachelor spoilers are to be believed, Jake Pavelka is f*%ked!

“He lived in a trailer next to mine. One of his housemates told me, ‘Hey, man, I don’t know if you know, but the ol’ boy had sex with your wife!’” Riley said.

“A month later, my friend admitted to me that it was true.”

Josh also said that, while in Kuwait, Vienna secretly removed $5,000 from their joint checking account that she later used to fund breast enhancement surgery. "I can't believe I actually paid for her boob job!" a shocked Sgt. Riley said.

Now remarried with a 15-month-old son, Riley has a warning for Jake Pavelka, who has made Vienna one of the final three girls standing this season.

"I would advise him to run as fast as he can, but it might be too late," he says.

"If he has any plans of marrying her, he should know she cheated on me, stole my money and even got me in trouble with the military with her big mouth."

0 comments:

Post a Comment