February 20, 2010

Gia Allemand: Single, Heartbroken Over The Bachelor

Despite rumors that she was dating someone else while competing for Jake Pavelka's heart, The Bachelor reject Gia Allemand says she was (and is) a single gal.

Appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres Show Thursday, the model subtly shot down a New York Post report that she has a boyfriend and pretended to be single.

When Ellen DeGeneres asked Gia Allemand if she's dating, the reality star says, "I'm actually going to have my first date next week. My first date in a while."

That conflicts with claims of alleged lover Dominick Pierno, a Long Island restauranteur who told the Post, "She was on the show and said she broke up with me."

"Meanwhile, we had dinner at Philippe the other night."

Gia: The Bachelor

Gia Allemand finished third on this season of The Bachelor.

The 26-year-old stunner said she was fully invested in The Bachelor, and "it took me a while" to get over Jake Pavelka, "with my heart broken and everything."

Throwing salt on the wound? Seeing this week's episode.

"I finally got over it but then I was watching the show Monday night," she says, "I was, like, hysterical in my hotel room. I was like oh my, that really hurt."

Gia also has some interesting comments about public enemy #1 Vienna Girardi, who she describes as a "really good person." Umm, what? That's a new one!

Is Vienna just being railroaded by exes and ABC editors? Or was Gia just not as riled up by her as Ali Fedotowsky and Tenley Molzahn? Interesting debate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment