February 5, 2010

The Situation Proclaims Self King of Reality TV

The Jersey Shore cast negotiated for Season 2 in all-for-one, one-for-all style, each asking for the same amount and selling themselves as a package deal.

Just the same, Mike Sorrentino is clearly one of the bigger stars. He made a name for himself, quite literally, as "The Situation" from the very first episode.

The Sitch recently sat down with TV Guide to discuss his all-natural physique, clubbin', creepin', future plans and so much more. Some excerpts below:

On Jersey Shore being real: Nothing was planned. Everybody's friends on the show and that's why it's real. We're actually very close in real life.

On staying in sometimes: You can't go out every night because every night you're not really prepared to look that good — it takes a little toll on you.

On rumors that he's on steroids: No way. I'm 100 percent natural. I just have very good genetics. I've had a six-pack ever since I was little.

Situation Picture

On tension with Ronnie and Sammi: Me and [Ronnie] are friends but Sam is his girl. There's always going to be tension. I mean, we are friends first, but that's my good friend and that's his girl, and I hooked up with his girl first.

On their status: I think they got back together but recently broke up again. Their relationship is really none of my business; my business is The Situation.

On the ladies: Right now I take life moment by moment. I'm not worried about girls. I'm focused on my career, but if I see something I like, I'll grab it up.

On being on top: Right now I'm just taking over the reality world on this first season so I guess you could say I'm like the reality king. After that, maybe one or two more seasons max - once you're on top, you graduate to the next level.

With The Situation quotes like that, how can you not be counting down the days until the show's wilder, crazier new season - wherever it may take place?

The gang taking Miami is the current, and most logical rumor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment