March 21, 2010

Gisele Bundchen Shares Tip For Losing Baby Weight

She is sooo easy to hate. Not only is she like a genetic freak of nature…she’s so obnoxious about everything. She’s constantly making comments about her step-son like, “It’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child. I already feel like he’s my son, from the first day.” Which surely pisses off his real mother Bridget Moynahan.

So ok, she’s a pain in the ass stepmother. That’s Tom Brady’s cross to bear. But now she’s condescending to every new mother who has trouble losing baby weight. In a new interview with Vogue magazine she revealed how post-birth she regained her figure instantly with little more effort than some yoga on a mat in her living room.

I think it’s muscle memory. I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals [dustbin].

I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds,’ she added proudly.

Very easy to hate.

Gisele-Bundchen-baby-weight-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment