March 20, 2010

It’s All True! Jesse James Apologizes To Sandra Bullock

So t’s all true. Jesse James issued this formal apology today Sandra Bullock just one day after the story of his affair with a tattoo model blew up the internet.

“The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.
There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.
This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”

jesse_james-cheater

Things like this shouldn’t happen to nice girls like Sandra Bullock. We now know that she didn’t even really get a heads up about this story breaking until just a few hours before InTouch printed it. “InTouch magazine had called Sandra’s publicist Monday morning to let her know the magazine was going to print an explosive cover story … saying her husband was cheating. At first, camp Sandra dismissed the story until they understood that the magazine had the alleged mistress, tattoo model Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee, on the record telling all.”

By the end of the day, Sandra had moved out of their home, and then pulled out of her London premiere for The Blind Side.

Men. You can’t live with them. You can’t bury them in the backyard. I guess it’s back to the garage for this soon-to-be ex-Oscar winner’s husband.

Oh..and FYI…InTouch paid the trashy tattoo model $30,000 for her story. Way to bust up a marriage InTouch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment