March 8, 2010

Johnny Depp Believes He Lives ‘Like on Another Planet’

Of all the down to earth celebs, Johnny Depp has got to be on top of that list. You never see us writing about his drunken behavior, or his cheating ways, or his arrests, etc. why? Because he has none. And guess what everyone? He’s a mega star. This is proof that one doesn’t need to behave like an attention seeking whore I denial to be famous.

Johnny has been living in the south of France for years in a region called. Plan-de-la-Tour. An avid wine lover, Johnny admits he has a secret desire “to make wine. But I’ll keep it for myself before daring to sell it commercially.”

In a rare interview, Johnny also explained the area he lives in with his wife Vanessa Paradis and their two children. “With Vanessa and the kids, we live in a sort of little village in the south and I have the impression of being in paradise,” Johnny says. “It’s a property of about 30 acres and you know what I do there? Absolutely nothing.”

A noted recluse, Johnny admits “there times when I don’t leave the property for three months at a time.” According to Johnny, he lives a “truly simple existence” that’s a lot like “being on another planet. When I wake up I go look at my garden. I go see if my vegetables are growing, if certain flowers have started to bloom.”

And he also makes clear that his life revolves around his children. “Where will we go for a walk? Should we eat at the house with them or maybe go for a picnic? These are the problems we face there,” Johnny said.
If only other celebs could learn from this guy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment