March 18, 2010

Kim Kardashian Gets Dolled Up for Quick Trim

Still situated down in the sunshine state, Kim Kardashian was busy tending to work duties in Miami, Florida on Wednesday afternoon (March 17).

Giving a smile and a wave to paparazzi, the E! reality star looked breathtaking in a sexy purple dress as she took a quick break from a Quick Trim photo shoot.

Seemingly never short of money-making opportunities, Miss Kardashian recently revealed that she has recently taken part in two calendar shoots for 2011.

Telling that "one is with my blonde hair and one with brunette hair," Kim adds, "We did the blonde shoot last year right before I went back to my darker look and decided I wanted to capture the blonde look, so what better way to do that than to create a calendar?"

The 29-year-old adds, "My wonderful glam squad, Mario, Monica and Frankie, were all there to work their magic and we had such a fun time on set. Nick takes the most beautiful photos and I hope you guys are going to love the calendars."

0 comments:

Post a Comment