May 6, 2010

Halle Berry Doing OK

halle berry revlon

Halle Berry ran the 13th Annual Entertainment Industry Foundation’s Revlon Walk Run Marathon for breast cancer yesterday morning, where she joined other in-good-shape actresses like Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel. She appeared radiant and excited, and when it was her turn to take the stand, Halle Berry said:

I can’t tell you how happy I am to be here. I am walking today on behalf of a friend of mine, Stephanie, who is fighting the fight every day. I feel you, I’m with you, and it’s important that we’re all here today.

The most beautiful African American actress in the world shed not a single tear, showed not a thread of sentiment at all, even after her break up from the father of her daughter was officially announced yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment