May 31, 2010

Really, Kristen Stewart?!? Actress Compares Paparazzi to Rapists

Look, Kristen Stewart. It's refreshing to find a humble celebrity that doesn't desire fame or attention. We understand you feel that way.

But show business has also provided you with millions of dollars, the chance to make a living out of your dream and a gorgeous boyfriend. You simply must calm down a bit.

This message needs to be said because the Twilight Saga actress has gone a step too far her in anti-fame agenda. In a new interview, she compares the experience of being photographed to a rape. Yes, a rape:

"I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can't handle it. I never expected that this would be my life."

Fame Hater

Stewart continued to dig her hole deeper:

"What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction. All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up... Your little persona is made up of all the places that people have seen you and what has been said about you.

And usually the places that I am are so overwhelming in the moment and fleeting for me - like, one second where I've said something stupid, that's me, forever."

Kinda like now, Kristen?

It really is nice to see a young star go the anti-Kim Kardashian route and shun the spotlight. But if fame is really this awful for you, K Stew, get out of the business or ligten up a bit. You can't have it both ways.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment