July 12, 2010

The Bachelorette Hometown Dates: Who Will Survive?

In The Bachelorette preview below, Ali Fedotowsky travels to meet the families of Kirk DeWindt, Chris Lambton, Roberto Martinez and Frank Neuschaefer.

The results of this coming Monday's hometown dates? Mixed.

"Whoa!" she says, covering her mouth as Kirk's dad leads her down to the basement. "This is my taxidermy work," he boasts. "I bring animals back to life!"

Visiting Chris L. on Cape Cod could be awkward in a different way. "I haven't been able to bring anyone back since my mom passed away," the hunk admits.

As for Frank, he's the nervous one on their Chicago date. "This is a very stressful ordeal. There is a lot at stake, so I want my family's opinion," he says.

See The Bachelorette spoilers for much more on who she supposedly picks, but based on this clip, Roberto Martinez looks like a frontrunner. Take a look ...


Hometown Dates Preview

0 comments:

Post a Comment