July 2, 2010

Teresa Giudice: Would You Hit It?

Despite having a baby girl just over a month ago, Teresa Giudice tells the latest issue of In Touch Weekly she's never been happier with her body.

Of course, the breast enhancement surgery she underwent last year helps a great deal with that confidence. Teresa told the tabloid:

“I just got them done last summer, so this is my first time wearing a bikini and I have to say, this is the happiest I have ever been with my body. I feel like I have the whole package!”

Teresa Bikini BodyMother and Daughter

What else went into this package, aside from silicone? The Real Housewives of New Jersey star dished on a number of weight-related topics:

How much does she weigh? I hardly ever weigh myself, but I do fit back into most of the clothes I wore before I had Audriana. I think I’m a 27 jean size and size 4 in dresses.

Does she diet? I’m never on a diet. I always eat what I want. When I was pregnant, I had to eat anything that was in front of my face. It’s an Italian thing — they say if you see something and don’t eat it, your baby will get a birthmark!

What's her favorite body part? I love my new boobies, but if I had to pick between an ass or boobs, I’d have to say my ass is more important to me. I’m proud of my bubble butt!

Got all that, readers? Now, you tell us: Would you hit this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment