August 11, 2010

Lynne Curtin Confirms Departure from The Real Housewives of Orange County

Lynne Curtin will not be returning to The Real Housewives of Orange County next season.

The facelifted reality star confirmed this news herself on Facebook today, writing:

"Rumor has it that I will not be returning for 'season 6.' That rumor is true!

"I am broken hearted! I was so let down the way this came about! We were the last to know! I guess Bravo has to do what they have to do! I thought we had a great relationship! I guess I was wrong! Its funny how fast offers came to us from other places! Thats how we found out we were not returning! Funny how life can be!"

Sources say Curtin may have been let go due to her over-use of exclamation points.

Lynne Curtin Photo

Season six of this Bravo series will likely premiere in January. New cast member Peggy Tanous will take Curtin's place on it.

Try to hold back those tears, fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment