October 21, 2010

Beyond is Not Pregnant, Tina Knowles Swears

Rumors of a pregnant Beyonce are blowing up the web once again this week, but once again, it looks as though the baby talk was all a bit premature.

Sources seemingly confirmed that she and hubby Jay-Z were expecting, but just like last time (and the other 132 times) there's no child on the way.

Tina Knowles would know, and she told Ellen DeGeneres as much.

Tina and Beyonce Knowles

Tina Knowles with not-pregnant daughter Beyonce.

"Let's clear it up," Ellen tells Tina, who was not on the show simply to discuss her daughter's fertility, but to promote her new clothing line, Ms. Tina.

"Rumors say that Beyonce is pregnant. Are you going to be a grandmother again?"

"I heard that, but I'm here to clear the rumors up," the elder Knowles said. "Truth is, it's not Beyonce that's pregnant. It's me... I'm kidding, y'all. I'm 56. No, it's not true."

"Not right now. With all the rumors by now I should have 5-6 grandchildren."

She'll just have to dote on Solange Knowles' offspring for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment