November 12, 2010

Jessica Simpson Flips Over Nick Lachey-Vanessa Minnillo Engagement

Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey just got engaged, and according to Us Weekly, his previous spouse, Jessica Simpson is "flipping out" over the news.

Only a good way, of course.

"I am extremely, extremely happy for him," she told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. "My mom actually called me and said that everyone was saying that I was 'saddened.' I was just in complete shock. I couldn't be more happy for Nick."

Jess Out to Lunch

Jessica says she's happy for Nick. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

"Our relationship was over a long time ago, and it would be nice if everyone could move on with us and really just celebrate the love between him and Vanessa [Minnillo]," she went on. "I do, and I really wish them nothing but the best."

Simpson says she's content with her new beau Eric Johnson, who she gushes about, but who we're guessing he hasn't gotten Jessica Simpson pregnant. Yet.

The only issue, she says, is where to spend the coming months. "Having a boyfriend through the holidays, we're going to see how all that splits up," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment