October 17, 2011

Julianne Hough Sizzles in Shape

Julianne Hough knows how to cut Footloose ... and stay in Shape.

Her workout secrets? Trying hard, but not depriving herself either.

"I feel sexy when I'm taking care of myself," she says. "I vary workouts every day because, otherwise, I get bored. I always try to run for 20-40 minutes on the beach first. Six days a week is fantastic, but four is great, too."

Julianne Hough Self Cover 2011

The former Dancing With the Stars pro loves to stay active other times, too:

"Rollerblading is a serious leg workout! When I have a day off, I want to be outside-unless I'm on my bed with my dogs watching an SVU marathon!"

"I grew up mountain biking in Utah, and I've been doing it a lot more recently since working in Miami. I crave danger. I find going fast exhilarating!"

"I adore snowboarding, skiing and skydiving."

That explains the 23-year-old's defined legs and abs. Did we mention she can sing, dance and act, too? Suffice it to say, Ryan Seacrest is a lucky individual.



0 comments:

Post a Comment