December 29, 2009

Angelina Jolie Will Totally Kick Brad Pitt's Ass, But Thinks Fidelity is "Not Essential"

Despite settling down with Brad Pitt for the past four years, Angelina Jolie (supposedly) says she doesn't think monogamy is required for a healthy relationship.

"I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship," Germany's Das Neue magazine quotes the outspoken, possibly unstable mother of six as saying.

"It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

The 34-year-old, who often denied sleeping with Pitt when he was still married to actress Jennifer Aniston, said this freedom applies to all aspects of their lives.

"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together," Angelina added. "We make sure that we never restrict each other."

However ...

A Brangelina Pic

Real or imagined, these two have quite the relationship.

Just because she gives Brad a bit of leeway in the relationship department doesn't mean Angelina won't stand her ground. And oh, can things get violent!

"The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way," she said. "Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt."

So basically, he can do what he wants ... unless she determines that he's wrong and he won't admit it, at which point his ass is going to get whomped.

Sounds like most relationships, actually.

Jolie still maintains that she was not a homewrecker, despite meeting Brad on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston.

"To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive," she allegedly told the publication.

"I could not look at myself in the morning, if I did that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment