December 29, 2009

Hailey Glassman Tweets Defense of Alleged Apartment Ransacking

When it comes to the recent ransacking of Jon Gosselin's apartment, Hailey Glassman would like to quote Shaggy: It wasn't me!

In response to allegations that she broke into her ex's residence and destroyed its surroundings like Jon destroyed his marriage, Glassman Tweeted on Friday:

"FYI that apartment everyone calls Jon's apartment was my apartment as well. We split rent!"

As for Hailey's future behind bars - as promised by Gosselin's attorney over the weekend - Glassman's lawyer tells a very different story:

"I think Mr. Heller went too far, saying that she's going to jail... She's not a suspect. She has not been arrested," Stephanie Ovadia told E! News. "She did nothing wrong."

Ovadia admits that security footage shows his client hauling away valuable items such as a big-screen television, but: "She only took what was hers."

No word if Jon's dignity was on that list.

Hard Ass HaileySTFU Jon!

Meanwhile, two (horrible) people from Jon's past spoke to E! about the events and are on Team Hailey. Take it away, Michael Lohan and Kate Major!

"Something sounds very fishy to me," said Major. "Jon should focus on getting his own life together and stop trying to ruin other peoples' lives."

Et tu, Mr. Lohan?

"I have come to know Hailey and I do know her attorney. Stephanie is one of the most integritous people I know, and I have never known Hailey to lie."

0 comments:

Post a Comment