January 11, 2010

Adam Lambert Goes on the Record

Adam Lambert may have had a few issues with ABC recently, but there's one television network that is happy to welcome the American Idol runner-up to its headquarters:

Fuse TV.

The singer will appear on that channel's On the Record tomorrow night. We've gotten a sneak peek at his interview and posted excerpts from it below:

On middle school: “[It] was kind of an isolated time. I mean the only social outlet I really had was theater and that was one day a week. I was in a children's theater group on Saturdays and that was really my social group. That was the one place where I felt like there were other kids like me.”

On coming out as gay: “It’s funny …This whole thing, talking about coming out. I don’t even think about it anymore until all of this started happening with my career. And it’s interesting now, because I am open and visible. I suppose it is important to talk about it, but the past eight or nine years of my life I haven’t thought twice about it, it’s just who I am.”

Talking to the Press

It sounds like Oprah Winfrey fans will soon hear a lot more from Lambert, as well.

For a look at his Fuse TV interview, follow this article's jump.

0 comments:

Post a Comment