January 11, 2010

Tila Tequila to Haters: You're Just Jealous!

In case your Internet connection has been broken over the last few days, we'll quickly bring you up to speed:

Casey Johnson passed away on January 4. She was reportedly engaged to Tila Tequila, who has spent the last week blogging, Tweeting and calling out the family of her deceased girlfriend.

Based on these actions, the talentless, attention-mongering reality star has come under fire for exploiting Johnson's death in the name of publicity.

Her response to these accusations? She never asked to be in the news and everyone is just jealous. We'll let Tila, via her latest blog entry, take it from here...

I didn't ask for this, but I guess it comes with the territory, and as for the people constantly talking shit about me, calling me names, you know what? You're just the jealous ones who have nothing better to do with your lives.

I may have grown up from a poor family, but at least one thing they taught me was hard work, manners, and treating others the way you want to be treated. I love people, I love my fans, and I am an all around pretty much an old fashioned Southern Gal from Texas.

Clothed Tila

As for those scantily-clad photos that Tequila posed for, just days after Casey died? Come on. The photographers were being really nice!

"Some paparazzi's can be really nice," she wrote, butchering the English language worse than she's butchered the public's sympathy for her. "Like the ones who showed up at my house and that's why I let them take pics of me and was being nice back."

Tila's overall message? Be nice to me and I'll pose seductively for you. Otherwise, you're just jealous.

Anyone out there got a message for her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment