February 17, 2010

Ali Fedotowsky "Shocked" By Jake Pavelka Rejection

fedotowsky made an emotional call to Jake Pavelka. Or at least held a phone to her ear and pretended to cry.

One week after she left The Bachelor for professional reasons, the 25-year-old made a passionate plea to return Monday. Jake reluctantly shot her down.

Ali explained that she couldn't sleep or focus on work, and that she made a huge mistake. She says she was "pretty shocked" Jake didn't want her back.

"One of the reasons it was OK for me to leave was because I thought if he really cares about me, then he is going to come and find me," Ali laments.

She tells Ellen DeGeneres in an interview Tuesday that she thought he'd "fly to get me that would be amazing... I thought we had something great."

Chris Harrison feed you that line, Ali?

Ali Gets the Heisman

The face of rejection ... and possibly the next Bachelorette.

Following Gia Allemand's elimination on Monday's episode, Ali Fedotowsky is reluctant to predict the recipient of Jake Pavelka's final rose this season.

Although she's "really good friends" with Tenley Molzahn, she says she was "startled" by the connection Vienna and Jake have. It is rather startling.

"I didn't realize that was happening behind the scenes or when I wasn't around. They look like a good couple. I actually think it could be Vienna."

The Bachelor spoilers we've read favor Vienna Girardi as well. Yech.

As for rumors she might become The Bachelorette, Ali says: "That would be so nice. I would be so flattered. If [ABC] asked, that would be so great."

Wonder if she'd choose work over that gig. Somehow we doubt it. If you ask us, this was a clever ruse to orchestrate exactly such a starring role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment