February 27, 2010

John Mayer Swears: I'm Not an A--hole

He may use the most pejorative word possible when discussing African-Americans, and he may screw and tell, but John Mayer swears: he's not an a$$hole.

As he continues to try and make amends for his racist, homophobic interview with Playboy, the singer announced to the crowd at a NYC concert this week:

"I hate to come off like an a--hole ever, and thank you guys for believing that I am not an a--hole. Never, ever in my entire life did I ever think that it would be a good idea to be an a--hole. But you know what? There's plenty of a--holes who think the same thing, so I have to thank you."

What? Even when he tries to apologize, he sounds like a moron. Plus, John, we never said you were an a--hole. We said you were a douchebag.

Mayer on Stage

Mayer added that "it's a clean me now, people, clean me."

He then Tweeted to fans that attended his show, citing the bad weathe: "MSG crowd, will you tweet me when you get home safe? It's bad out. Oh and HOLY SHNIKES. You were unreal tonight."

HOLY SHNIKES, indeed. Mayer is annoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment