February 16, 2010

Megan Fox Looks Hot, Wants to Be a Mother, Doesn't Trust Women

As the cover girl for the latest issue of W, Megan Fox has a lot to say about motherhood, women and lingerie.

Because we typically post hot photos of the actress and just stare at them, we'll give Fox a chance to explain herself below. Excerpts from the interview follow...

On having kids:" I'm really maternal... I worry that because I've always wanted [kids] so much, as the world goes sometimes, I won't be able to have them, even though I would be able to provide them with such an amazing environment."

W Cover Pic

On trust issues: "I don't trust people in this industry, but I especially don't trust girls in this industry, because it's incredibly competitive, and I'm just not interested."

On posing in lingerie: "There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image... But with me it does, immediately, as soon as I'm in underwear. I'm a Vargas girl." *

On fashion: "I feel intimidated by fashion. I hate doing photo shoots."

* Apparently, Alberto Vargas was a famous Peruvian painter of pin-up girls. Who knew?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment