February 13, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove: New Face of Neutrogena

She's not as famous as Miley Cyrus.

She doesn't have an adorable, popular boyfriend like Selena Gomez.

But Miranda Cosgrove is still a young singer/actress doing quite well for herself, thanks very much! She took a big step this week toward even more mainstream success, as well.

The 16-year-old iCarly star signed on as a Neutrogena spokeswoman, as she's latest young beauty to campaign for the company. Others include Emma Roberts and Vanessa Hudgens.

Miranda Cosgrove Picture

“My friends and I have always loved the Neutrogena brand and their ability to help inspire confidence," Cosgrove said. "So when I found out I was actually going to be part of the Neutrogena family I was really excited.

"I have always looked up to many of the actresses who are already Neutrogena Ambassadors, and others are my peers, so it is an amazing honor for me to be part of this incredible group.”

Added Neutrogena President Jim Colleran, regarding his decision to cast Congrove:

“Miranda embodies the youthful and vibrant spirit that has always been part of the Neutrogena brand. We are proud to have her as our newest ambassador.”

Congrats, MC. We can't wait to see your pretty face on our TV screens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment