February 2, 2010

Sources: Amy Winehouse is Likely Bisexual; Blake Fielder-Civil Had Fling with Pre-Op Transexual

The revelation that Amy Winehouse is bisexual may come from a completely unreliable source, but at the same time, would anyone doubt that for a second?

Didn't think so. And the rumors that Amy is into girl-on-girl comes just days after rumors that her ex-husband had a relationship with a pre-op transsexual.

Naturally.

Wino told friends, regarding Blake's dalliances: "So what? I like girls as well. I have had relationships with women but that doesn't mean I don't love Blake."

Oookay. She added: "Something about being with a woman is very satisfying. I don't care what people think about me being bi - I just do what feels good."

Despite this declaration of sexual freedom, Winehouse is said to be livid with Blake Fielder-Civil over stories linking him to a male Wino lookalike named Mia.

Blake and Amy Civil

Just when you thought Amy Winehouse gossip couldn't get any weirder ...

"It is embarrassing. I knew this girl. She used to stand outside my house all the time. I even spoke to her on the phone telling her to keep away," she said.

"[Blake] had even told me she was hassling him. He can't keep doing this to me. But I don't judge him for it - everyone has their own sexual desires."

Sound logic. Last night, a friend of confirmed that Amy, who's supposedly engaged to Blake again, is indeed bisexual, and consented to her speaking out.

"There is nothing restrained about Amy's sexuality," said the pal, noting that Wino has a crush on X Factor judge Cheryl Cole. "She doesn't hold back."

"She says what she feels. She often talks about other women. Most women can appreciate another's beauty but Amy definitely takes that to the next level."

Despite their recent divorce, his apparent links to that guy Mia and his secret proposal to Sarah Aspin in rehab, Blake is still "The One" for Amy, however.

"Right now, she's absolutely devastated," the pal said. "Deluded or not, Amy genuinely believes her and Blake are a fairytale who will end up together one day."

Truly, is there any doubt that's the case?

0 comments:

Post a Comment