February 2, 2010

Tila Tequila Threatens Haitian Orphans with Adoption

The people of Haiti really need your help.

Because thousands of homes have been destroyed and countless lives lost? Yes, absolutely. But even more so for this season:

Tila Tequila is threatening to adopt a few orphans from this ravaged country!

On multiple Twitter* posts last night, Tila made her frightening plans public:

  • I will adop 2 children from HAITI....I'm going to try to do that ASAP! Those poor babies ! Mommy is coming to rescue u my Angels! xoxox.
  • I am going to have 2 biological babies of my own, then adopt 3 other babies who need a home! TILA FOR PRESIDENT!!!! For real.

Sorry, Tila, but Barack Obama's approval ratings aren't that low.

Give Me Attention!

As for rumored baby daddy The Game, Tequila continues to have harsh words for the man that definitely did not impregnate her. She told Radar Online:

"You know damn straight everything you said... is a lie! Why would you do that? But I don’t even care.

"Just wait nine months for my paternity test. I’m not worried about it. Game has nine months to live out all of his fun lies. Live it up baby! Nine months from now, it’s the big paternity test day! Now that doesn’t lie, unlike you, sir."

* Tila has since gone all Miley Cyrus on us and deleted her Twitter account. For what reason? Only she can explain:

"Twitter, by FAR as THE MOST HATEFUL, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS, RACIST, AND VIOLENT COMMUNITY THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED! TWITTER IS BAD."

Hear that, MySpace? The challenge has been laid out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment