February 18, 2010

Tila Tequila Announces Retirement

She had a great run while she lasted, didn't she?

But we're sad to report that Tila Tequila has called it a career.

The professional attention hog announced her retirement today, hanging up her fake breasts in an interview with Radar Online:

“With so much going on in my life right now and being pregnant, I’m retiring from being a star in Hollywood,” she said. “Yes, I have seriously retired.”

Topless Tila

The Tweeting maniac goes out on top of her sport.

She holds the record for Most Games Played with the Press and it's hard to see any topless model ever exploiting the death of a loved one in the way Tila has taken advantage of Casey Johnson's passing.

What will Tequila do with her newfound free time? Concoct more stories via Twitter, update her celebrity gossip blog and continue to lie about being pregnant.

“I never said I had a miscarriage,” Tila said, referring to her most recently contrived tale of woe. “I wasn’t feeling good and having stomach pains, but I didn’t have a miscarriage.”

That's true. In order to be have a miscarriage, one must be pregnant - and there's proof below that Tila was never knocked up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment