File this under “This family is getting way too creepy”. Everytime I think I am over the odd age difference between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore something odd happens like this to make me go…”ewwww”.

Although to be fair…Rumor is a grown woman and probably doesn’t live at home any more. She’s coming into her own in Hollywood and this was a party. But still. I live my life by the simple rule that I will never been in a room that has a stripper pole with my kid. Ever. So far it’s working out pretty good.

Demi Moore gave daughter Rumer Willis a pole-dancing lesson at a party at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood. A partygoer told Life & Style that the “Striptease” star “even spun around the pole upside down.” Then Rumer gave it a whirl as Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Aniston and Leonardo DiCaprio cheered her on at the recent bash. “Everyone was cheering, and Leo gave Ashton a high-five,” the source added.

Rumer-Willis-Demi-Moore