March 16, 2010

Heidi Montag's Manager Sees Dead People

Aiden Chase, the new manager of Heidi Montag after she fired Spencer Pratt, knows that not everybody's on board with his profession - "healer and intuitive."

Whatever the hell that means.

Chase says he helps people feel better about themselves and guide the future, which he can often see. He also says he has an ability to communicate with spirits.

Including dead celebrities. Does that mean he can speak with Heidi Montag's singing career then? Oh, we totally went there. Anyway, how did Aiden meet her?

"One of my clients referred me to Spencer and Heidi," he says. "Just after Heidi's plastic surgery, doing healing work, energy clearing ... helping put their future paths on the map. For about a month, Heidi has been asking me: 'Be my manager.'"

"When I really thought about it, really meditated, I realized I have been doing the job anyway. They had been consulting with me. It had been working for them."

Fake Heidi PicAiden Chase

Heidi Montag gets her advice from "healer" Aiden Chase.

"I'm a healer and intuitive. What that means is I'm able to channel healing energy. How I like to describe that is love energy. How your mom wipes your brow and you feel better – she's actually sending her healing energy to you."

"What we do with a healing is we set an intention and put that into effect by stating or saying: If you ask for it, it will come. I channel in the energy and it neutralizes what needs to be cleared, whether it be mind, body or spirit."

So basically, he charges an insane amount of money to blow smoke up people's a$$es. Not a bad gig. Dude actually insists he can speak to the dead, too. Really.

"Gene Kelly is one," he says. "He represented himself to me."

"I kind of got a picture in my head of him. One of my iPods just switched to different songs, which is an interesting paranormal phenomenon, and on came a song from An American in Paris. I was like: 'Oh. I listened and paid attention.'"

"'Hey, brother boy, this is Gene Kelly, I'm here to help you.'"

She may have actually been better off with Spencer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment