March 5, 2010

Jason and Molly Mesnick Dish on Wedding

Breaking The Bachelor curse, Jason and Molly Mesnick (formerly Molly Malaney) married Saturday in a torrential storm. But there was no raining on their parade.

The ABC broadcast of the wedding airs Monday night at 8, but the Mesnicks are already dishing about all the big day in a new interview. Some excerpts below ...

On the weather, which triggered a tsunami warning: "It started raining as I was saying my vows. Jason and I just looked at each other and laughed," Molly said.

Jason on his young son's reaction: "Ty ran down the aisle literally a minute before Molly walked down the aisle. I had to talk him, I had a great moment with Ty, then literally 30 seconds later Molly appeared on the stairs and I started crying."

That's literally making us a little choked up ...

Under Her Umbrella. Ella. Ella. Eh. Eh. Eh.The Bachelor Wedding Photo

Jason and Molly: A match made in heaven. Or The Bachelor. Or both.

On The Bachelor producers' planning: "I had 100 percent control over every detail that had to do with the wedding," Molly says. "Jason and I collaborated, obviously. [laughs] We had the power to make it any sort of wedding we wanted."

On staying strong after The Bachelor: "We stayed away from Hollywood and went back to our lives," Molly says. "We just focused on being a normal couple."

"[Jake Pavelka] is doing Dancing with the Stars," Jason said of his successor, "More power to him if he wants to, but being in Seattle with Ty is all we wanted."

On performer Jason Castro: "Jason and I both love the version of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' he sang on American Idol. He was phenomenal," Molly said.

Molly on married life so far: "I'm the happiest I've ever been. I look at Jason differently. Married life is the best feeling in the world and I wish it for everyone."

Jason on that last comment: "Awww, that's sweet, babe."

Swoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment