May 17, 2010

Charlotte Lewis Accuses Roman Polanski

charlotte lewis photo

Roman Polanski may be in much bigger trouble than he originally thought when he was snatched by American justice and dragged back to the US a few months ago. British actress Charlotte Lewis has come forward with accusations of rape, which put Polanski is a very difficult situation: you can try to “explain” one sexual misconduct, but two? Eek!

Charlotte Lewis’ statement reads:

[Polanski] sexually abused me in the worst possible way when I was just 16. He knew [how old I was] when he met me and forced himself upon me in his apartment in Paris. He took advantage of me and I have lived with the effects of his behavior ever since it occurred. I’ve traveled to the U.S. at my own expense to make sure that justice is finally done and that Mr. Polanski gets what he deserves. All I want is justice.

Now, I would like to know: What is a 16 year old girl doing ALL BY HERSELF in an old guy’s apartment? Why did it take her this long to come forward with these accusations, instead of going to the law right then and there and having a doctor collect DNA evidence from her coochie? Hmmm…. Something is fishy here, and I’m not just talking about Charlotte Lewis’ crotch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment