May 17, 2010

Taylor Momsen Carries a Knife

taylor momsen carries a knife Taylor Momsen  Carries a Knife

Bad girl wannabe Taylor Momsen (16) has more stories to tell us about how bad she is. This time Momsen says she took a knife on an airplane:

"I have my favorite black knife with me all the time. It’s a switchblade. It relaxes me to flick it."

"I flew from New York to Los Angeles and still had a couple of knives in my purse. I thought I took them all out but they got tucked up in the folds. I went through security, took them on the plane, opened my bag to get my wallet in LA and they fell out. I was like: "Holy sh!t!’"

There she goes again with the inappropriate swearing. Carrying a knife on a plane sounds pretty low brow if you ask me. I thought Momsen said she was a kid genius or something. I’d believe her story if she was arrested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment