May 14, 2010

Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame

Pity Joe Jonas ... and any guy in a committed relationship.

Sometimes, the girlfriend/wife makes you do stuff you don't want to, like watch Grey's Anatomy. Although at least in Joe's case, his girl's gonna be on the show.

"I don't think [Joe] has ever watched, but I'm gonna make him," Demi Lovato says of tonight's episode, in which she guest stars a patient with mental issues.

"I'm gonna show him how amazing it is."

Demi herself clearly doesn't need much convincing in that regard. You won't believe how the Disney star acted when she met the cast before her guest role.

"Um, hi! Can I just say hi? I'm just…a really big fan." Spoken like a true fangirl. "I just saw Teddy, and Owen, and the Chief, and I got really starstruck!"

Joe and Demi Picture

WHIPPED: There's no other excuse for watching Grey's Anatomy ... just kidding. We'll be watching right along with Joe Jonas. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

"I'm a huge fan [of Grey's]. Obsessed. It's not healthy. People know on Sonny with a Chance, ‘OK, she's gotta be home at 8:45 so she can watch [Grey's].'"

Fortunately, Joe has nothing to worry about, as most of the cast members are twice her age and married. But Demi's character has plenty to worry about.

"I'm playing a possible schizophrenic, and I hear every sound in my body from my heart beating to my eyes moving, muscles flexing, blood rushing," Demi spills. "I hear everything going on in my body and I can't take it and try to claw my eyes out."

That would explain the glam-rock makeup, which Demi laughs is "a little Lady Gaga-esque. I've been doing a lot of crying so it's probably worn off by now."

Okay, this we've gotta see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment