May 14, 2010

Spencer Pratt Calls Cops on Darlene Egelhoff; Heidi Montag's "Psycho" Mom Forced Off Premises

On The Hills Tuesday night, Spencer Pratt threatened to call the cops on Holly Montag if his wife's sister didn't leave his property. Idle threat? Apparently not!

Police were dispatched to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's home just hours ago after the couple called for help, saying Heidi's mother was refusing to leave.

Heidi confirmed this to TMZ: "My mom just showed up to the house unannounced ... after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her."

Montag is referring to a recent episode of The Hills in which Darlene Egelhoff said point blank that she did not approve of her daughter's plastic surgeries.

This week, Spencer claimed Darlene "tried to rape Heidi emotionally" and called her "just a vagina" who brought Heidi into the world, but is not special.

Welcome 2 the Freak Show

Heidi Montag is done with her mom's emotional abuse!

Heidi notified her personal security team when her mom showed up "pounding on the door." Darlene spoke with the police but has now left the premises.

She continues, "Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic. I’m getting a restraining order against her." No arrests were made in the incident.

Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Leffew said:

"Officers arrived on the scene and advised the mother that since her daughter is an adult, she doesn't have to speak to [the mom] if she doesn't want to. The mother said 'fine, no problem' and left. There were no citations or arrests."

Heidi Montag promises this isn't the end of all the drama: "I made it very clear that I want nothing to do with her in my life right now," she tells People.

"I'm sick to my stomach she would even do something like this. She needs to stay away from me. I’m planning on getting a restraining order against her."

Heidi

Heidi Montag's mom, Darlene Egelhoff, isn't smiling right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment