June 27, 2010

Breaking Dawn Screenwriter Teases "Sensual Sex" Between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

This week's red carpet premiere may have been in honor of Eclipse, but screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg took the opportunity to give fans a major tease about Breaking Dawn.

A HOT, SEXY major tease, we should say!

Speaking to Hollywood Life, Rosenberg opened up about Bella and Edward's relationship in the fourth movie. She said:

“I can tell you the sex scenes are going to be sensual and they’re going to be delicious.

They’re going to be everything I would want them to be. They may not be as graphic as some people may want them, but I honestly don’t think graphic translates into hot. I don’t care if it’s PG-13 or R. I just want the hottest sex scene there is and I don’t necessarily think ‘graphic’ is the best way.”

K. Stew PictureHot in Maroon

Kristen Stewart will break herself off a piece of Robert Pattinson in Breaking Dawn! [Photos: Splash News]

0 comments:

Post a Comment