June 27, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson admits she suffered from post-partum depression!

American television personality and glamour model Kendra Wilkinson gave birth to her first baby boy Hank Baskett IV December 11, 2009. After giving birth the reality star suffered from depression as she never brushed her hair, her teeth, or took a shower after delivery, she weighed 140 pounds, OMG! Couple of times, she even said, 'I just have nothing to live for.'"

She shared: "My curves shocked me big-time," admits the E! Star. "It was a whole other woman I was looking at in the mirror." While Kendra is enjoying her new "different" body, she's looking forward to getting that tone back. "About two months ago, I stopped making excuses. It's time to get out there and really bust my ass like I used to," she says of her now hour-long workouts at the gym and new healthier eating habits, which include salads, grilled chicken and chewing gum to curb cravings. "I was so used to being fit and skinny," she says. "I never had to lose weight until now. I want my muscle back-I don't want anything jiggling. Cardio for me is number one. I need the cardio because I can tone my body, but I gotta burn the fat off!" One step in the right direction? "We didn't have my stripper pole in my house ever since I gave birth; now we're going hang it up. I feel sexy again."

I still remember Kendra as the outspoken, always smiling playmate from the hit reality show The Girls Next Door, but after giving birth she became completely miserable and had a tough time. She depends on her family a lot who helped her get through these bad times. She also kept herself busy with show, writing a book and taking time to work out again.

Her efforts are really giving positive result. Wilkinson turned 25 last week and claims that she is looking better than ever, and is also happier than ever after the recent birth of her son. Kendra tweeted about it: "25 feels so good lolol!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment