June 18, 2010

Jon Gosselin Smitten With Ellen Ross, Seeks Return to Television

Remember when Jon Gosselin tried to make sure his eight kids were kept off TV because, supposedly, he thought it was detrimental to their health?

Yeah, that didn't take. Largely because the only reason he did that was that TLC wanted to keep him off TV. He'd love to get back on screen, too.

"It would be nice to have a job on television again," he told Us Weekly. "I'm not so sure about reality. I'm just exploring my options right now."

"I've been meeting with certain people about different ideas. I can’t talk about it; you have to stay tuned." Oh, you better believe that we will.

As for rumors that Kate Gosselin may be getting a dating show?

"I saw some stuff on the Internet about The Bachelorette, and I saw stuff about our own dating show, but our spokesperson says it’s not true," he said.

"At this point, I don’t really mix in her business. We talk about: 'Hey, I'm going to pick up the kids at 2. Is there gas in the van? That kind of thing."

Ellen Ross PicBig Pimp in Action

Ellen Ross is Jon's latest girlfriend - and it's going well.

As for his own love life, Jon Gosselin said he couldn't be happier with his Ellen Ross, 23, whom he met on a blind date and got along with right away.

"We just kind of hit it off, backyard barbeques in Pennsylvania, hanging out, good times. She knew of me [and still] saw me as a normal person."

The relationship is "really different for me," he added, noting that despite reports that she hates kids, she makes every effort to bond with his brood.

"You have to find ways to occupy time, especially if it rains!" he said. "I was like, 'What are we going to do?' So she got Monopoly, board games."

Well played, Ellen Ross. Well played. On multiple levels.

He says he's taking their romance "day by day. I have a hard time talking about my personal life because of everything that happened last year."

"I just stray away from it. We just want to be left alone."

Just give him a new TV show, though. Please! Anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment