June 25, 2010

L.A. “Eclipse” Premiere Red Carpet Pictures

Everyone who is anyone in L.A. seems to be at the Eclipse premiere tonight. It’s really rather funny to see all the celebs come out for the photo op.

I’ll post more pictures of the celebrity-fans that attended but this post is dedicated to the cast. The good, the bad and the ugly.

The good being Ashley Greene’s gorgeous dress, the bad being Annalynne McCord all over Kellan Lutz like a cheap suit and the ugly being Nikki Reed’s Bjork-like dress.

Anna Kendrick looks flawless as usual. Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth take the hottest couple of the night award. Jennie looks fierce with that new sassy haircut. Not a fan of Bryce Dallas Howard’s look…but then again I’m still not really over Rachelle Lefevre being replaced as Victoria. And Stephenie Meyer looks triumphant. Now someone tell her to get back to her office and finish Midnight Sun.

I’m still trying to decide how I feel about Kristen’s backless dress and Rob’s odd-color suit. I’ll discuss that more in the next post. I need a few more pics to and angels to base my decision on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment