June 25, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Says Bravo & ‘Double Exposure’ Set Her Up

Have you seen the new Bravo reality show Double Exposure? No? I’ve only seen it because iTunes had the first episode for free last week and of course, now I’m hooked.

That bitchy Markus is enough to suck anyone in, no?

Anyway, I haven’t watched this weeks epi yet but apparently it revolves around a Lindsay Lohan photo shoot, or rather everyone waiting around 11 hours for a Lindsay Lohan photo shoot. She showed up for a 10am photo shoot at 9pm that night. A source says Lindsay’s excuse was that she overslept.

Here’s what Lilo had to Tweet about the whole thing….of course nothing is her fault and the entire Bravo network is out to sabotage her.

- As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show; I was given the wrong call time-now I know on purpose…it was a set-up
- Unfortunate that I considered jorge on the show a friend to trust…oh- and I’ve never come close to anything other than posing in a photo..
- I don’t appreciate being used for press, and I’m sure others would agree! Love to everyone
- Photo shoot for Indrani and Markus… So that’s bullshit too…. Thank goodness for #twitter !!!!! The truth can be stated!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment