June 22, 2010

Megan Fox Hottest Pictures Ever

megan fox tits

Megan Fox was at the Jonah Hex premiere this weekend, flaunting much more than just her personality. Dressed in a fashion-forward red outfit that let her tits breath freely, the Hollywood A-List hot star showed the effects of what appears to be plastic surgery: bigger boobs despite her recent weight loss. Things that make you go hmmm…

When asked about her weight and her recently shot bikini photos, Megan said:

I have a sixth sense when it comes to getting photographed. I can feel this burning sensation that tells me someone is taking my picture.

But the actress says her powers let her down while she was frolicking at the beach last week wearing a bikini:

I didn’t feel it that day. It wasn’t fair that people were criticizing me for being too thin anyway. It’s something that is out of my control. It’s my normal body shape. What can I do?

Anyway, here she is, dropping some serious cleavage and looking like what she is: the sexiest celebrity babe on earth. Damn, she’s hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment