June 19, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger In Love With Halle Berry?

Nicole Scherzinger bikini

Nicole Scherzinger, the girlfriend of Formula1 ace Lewis Hamilton, sends temperatures soaring as she makes waves in a grey bikini and drenched white vest, while stripping on the cover of lads’ magazine Maxim, flaunting a mouth-watering body that’s clearly benefitted from years of complex dance routines.

The 31-year-old showed off her flat stomach in the sexy photo shoot and revealed that her boyfriend – and racing champ – gets nervous when she takes the wheel. “He’s more afraid when he’s with me and I’m driving than he is during a race. He gives me pointers, but at the end of the day he’s like, “Babe, you’re driving with your knees!” I’m doing my makeup, changing the radio…”

But the really hot news about Nicole is not that she may be trying to scare her beau to death, but that she actually confessed to have a girl crush on actress Halle Berry:

0 comments:

Post a Comment