June 19, 2010

Usher on Justin Bieber: An Incredible Artist!

Note to 14-year old girls around the country: you think you're a big Justin Bieber fan? Ha!

Look at what Usher has to say about this singer to In Touch Weekly:

“Justin Bieber is someone I’m not just endorsing as a talent, he’s someone I’m nurturing as an artist. He’s my artist. He’s an incredible talent. He’s a young man who I think represents all of what’s needed in this time to be an artist and be successful.

"You look at the different genres of music now, and it’s either electric dance or acoustic sound - you’ve got the Jonas Brothers, and you’ve got Lady Gaga. I think that Justin’s able to do all of it — because he plays piano, he plays guitar, he plays drums, he can dance - so a lot of it is easy to pick when I introduce a different movement to him.”

Beautiful BieberPic of Usher

As for Usher, the man who signed him and who is featured in his "Somebody to Love" music video, Justin said:

"I'm very blessed to have him, because he's been through it all - he basically started at my age. I have this ability to ask him questions. He told me to stay humble and stay grounded, which is very important.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment