I think we all have a little bit of sympathy for Samantha Ronson for dealing with a cracked out Lindsay Lohan for so long. Her quiet DJ life quickly turned into a circus when Lilo came along.

And when she says that being Lindsay’s girlfriend was more of headache than anything..I believe it. But come one Sam…you were nobody until Lindsay came along. You were getting paid $200 a night to DJ in random clubs until Lindsay’s started co-hosting events with you. Suddenly you were spinning at the hottest clubs for $10K a night.

Sam told The Times magazine: “To be honest, being with her was more of a headache than anything else. Everything I was doing I was already doing (before Lindsay). “It just meant there were paparazzi pictures documenting it. It sucked, because I’m a pretty private person and I’d managed to stay under the radar for so long. But at the same time I’m not gonna not hang out with somebody that I care about because of that s**t.”