August 7, 2010

Amy Poehler, Will Arnett Welcome Baby Son #2!

Amy Poehler and Will Arnett's family is growing fast.

The actress and comedian, whose Parks and Recreation quotes leave us howling every week, gave birth to the couple's second son Friday morning.

Abel James Arnett weighed in at 7 lbs., 13 oz., and joins older brother Archie, who was born in October 2008. Congratulations to the happy family!

"Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are all healthy and resting comfortably," says her rep.

Parenthood, Arnett raves, is "just the best. It's a human being that you're responsible for. Scary, but even in its scariest moments it's fantastic."

Amy Poehler Pregnant!

Amy and Will are parents to two sons now!

Poehler is nominated for an Emmy for her lead role on Parks. She's ready, too:

"I am going to have a baby a couple weeks before. I do it every year. I get my hair and nails done, I get a facial, I have a baby and then I go to the Emmys."

Indeed! Arnett is also up for an Emmy for his guest role on 30 Rock as Jack Donaghy's flamboyant nemesis, and can be heard in Despicable Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment